The self-catering holiday Carpe Diem 3 stars : it's Ideal to visit Alsace
You want to visitAlsace for your holidays, a weekend, a stop before the Europa-Park ? This historic region of the Rhine plain, which is now part of the Grand-Est a crowd-pleaser. Tourism in Alsace for a family vacation or a stay with friends is rich in its number of sites to visit. Check out Strasbourg, Savernethe village of Saint Quirin ranked among the most beautiful villages of France... both Small and great, history buffs, and nature, theAlsace will charm you.
And then, after sightseeing you can relax at home in all seasons, the gite Carpe Diem. A apartment, modern and spacious, furnished with tastein the centre of the small town typically alsatian of Marmoutier.
The cottage Carpe Diem : A holiday apartment in Marmoutier, classified 3 stars
The comfort of a bed 3 stars for 5 peoplePlease park in the private parking that is reserved for you, climb to the first floor by a staircase, in pink sandstone from the Vosges typical alsatian, to access the 60m2 of the comfortable cottage The Carpe Diem. Without asking questions, with the entry code that you were given, you enter in an apartment, totally new can accommodate 5 persons. Everything is ready for you to feel immediately at home. Check out :
- The two bedrooms, one offering a double bed queen size bed and the other a single bed and a baby bed. Clean sheets are at your disposal.
- The kitchen equipped with modern appliances new and all the necessary material to your cooking. If you arrive in the evening, you will have what to take your breakfast in peace.
- The bright main room with a seating area with a sofa bed and a dining area.
- Bathroom with bath-tub, hand towels, shampoo and shower products, is separated from the toilet with paper.
- WIFI : for access to the internet free and unlimited
- Flat-screen tvs with 70-inch (or with a diagonal of 1m78) with Netflix and Prime Video, to your cinema
- Vacation rental suitable for smaller children : high chair comfortable, reducer toilet, real baby bed, bed, umbrella, books and toys, baby bath, dishes for children, baby changing table, baby monitor, cache-taken. The need of the baby-sitters competent you will be recommended.
- Washing machine and drying rack
- Central heating gas the whole year with hot water, at no extra charge
- Smoke detector
- End of stay cleaning included in the rental
- Board games and of the company for big and small
- For the respect of all : our animal friends are not accepted, and smokers will have to go out
The convenience of being right in the city centre of Marmoutier
Small town typically alsatian, Marmoutier will charm you. The cottage is in direct proximity to shopping districts and a 15-minute walk (3 minute drive) to a hypermarket.
You can visit the Museum and heritage of judaism alsatian, theAbbey-Church Saint-Etienne but also The Heritage Interpretation Centre climax rich in events such as its "investigations game," for example. The little ones will be delighted by the play area indoor Tim Tam Kids and the riding of Saverne.
And eat well, "The aura " will be perfect.
The cottage Carpe Diem is to enjoy every day spent in Alsace
To Visit around Marmoutier
The cottage Carpe Diem, in the heart of Marmoutier, is a perfect starting point from which to explore and visit more places of Alsace.
Starting from Strasbourg to a small half-hour from the cottage by car or by public transport. This city classified City of Art and History will please you. Enjoy a boat ride, walk, visit the magnificent gothic Cathedral of Notre Dame, check out the breweries which brew pub Storig, grow your knowledge by browsing through the many museums and historic landmarks, relax in the parks and botanical gardens, stroll in the historic district of la Petite France and don't miss the fabulous christmas market !
Closer to the cottage, less than 10 km away by car or bus, check out the city of Saverne. Five minutes from the city centre, don't miss the marinafacing the Château des Rohan. It offers cultural activities, festive and fun-April to October. And you can relax with your family or friends enjoy the beach water sports centre is the Océanide.
In the vicinity of the cottage, check out the Tower of the Telegraph Chappe, the château du Haut Barr and the two Geroldseck, the plan incliné de Saint-Louis-Arzviller, the cave of Saint-Vitthe animal Park of Sainte-Croix and of course the parc naturel régional des Vosges du Nord and, in particular, the rock of Dabo, about twenty miles only.
Alsace is also...
- Wineries with great wines : Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris and Gewurztraminer.
- The Alsace wine route, which passes through beautiful villages : Colmar, the birthplace of pope Leo IX, Hunspach, the doors of the remains of the Maginot line, Hunawihr and its grands crus exception of the domaine François Schwach, Riquewihr a medieval village for a walk, out of time, Mittelbergheim, at the foot of mont Saint-Odile and Ribeauvillé, medieval town 3 castle-forts and ramparts are well-kept.
- The Sundgau in southern Alsace, close to Switzerland and Germany, with its beautiful half-timbered houses and its culinary speciality, the Carp-Fried.
- Christmas markets and stunning.
- Storks at the top of the alsatian houses typical.
- Colmar and its " Little Venice ", a name given in the course of the Lauch because of the original alignment of the houses either side of this river.
- Features culinary that awaken the taste buds : the Munster, the weevil, sauerkraut, pretzels...
- And many other sights...
Then be convinced, or almost ? Please do not hesitate to me contactI'll be happy to answer all your questions. See you soon !